Saturday, August 26, 2017
General Admission 3p-6p
Extra Hoppy Hour 2p-3p
VIP Entry 2p
Gates open 30 minutes prior for ID checks
Isleta Resort & Casino
Click here for directions
• Unlimited Sampling from More than 70 Breweries
• Ciders, Hard Sodas & Spirits available.
• Live Music on 3 Stages with 7 Bands
• Indoor and Outdoor Tasting Areas - enjoy the sunshine and indoor bathrooms, sinks and the pleasures of air-conditioning.
• Collectible quality event program featuring bands & breweries
• Educational Seminars, Raffles, Games, Homebrew Demonstrations, Vendor Booths, and more!
ABQ Hopfest is a project of Feel Good Festivals.
No one under 21 admitted.
General Rules & Regs
- No Pets - by order of the Board of Health (exception for Service Animals)
- No Food or Beverages may be brought into the festival
- No Coolers or Containers
- No Weapons (including pocket knives)
- All bags, backpacks, blankets & chairs will be checked by security
- Audio and/or video recording of performances is PROHIBITED.
- Unruly persons will be escorted off the premises - No re-admittance
- You must be of Legal Drinking Age to enter the festival.
- Photo ID is required, no vertical IDs will be accepted.
- Beer or wine may NOT be purchased or consumed unless you are wearing a valid wristband.
- Each tasting participant must stand in line for his/her own beer.
- Beer will be poured into tasting glasses only.
- Servers have the right to refuse to serve a patron at any time.
- Unruly persons will be escorted off the premises, with no re-admittance allowed.
All festival attendees agree to release and hold harmless the facility that is being used, sponsors, owners, managers, merchant associations, agents, servants, and employees of the ABQ Hopfest Festival, Isleta Resort & Casino and benefiting charities from all responsibility, personal liability, loss or damage, theft, fire, loss of life, personal injury, and/or damage to property that may arise or occur to attendee, any children admitted with attendee, goods, or property and from any conditions whatsoever that may arise while the premises are in use, during show hours, or when closed before or after show hours.
What is Albuquerque Hopfest?
Albuquerque Hopfest Festival is a charity fundraiser for local NM charities. The event features live performances by the best local bands and gourmet beer tasting.
How many people attend this event?
We expect up to 3000 people this year.
What bands & breweries will participate this year?
Can those under 21 attend?
No, the event is strictly for those 21 and over.
Where can I get tickets?
Hold My Ticket will be selling this year's ABQ Hopfest Tickets. Information will be posted here
What's your policy on ticket refunds?
There are no refunds.
Is there a charge for parking?
Parking is FREE but please carpool!
Will the event be indoors or outdoors?
This event has 2 indoor stages and 1 outdoor stage, rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Can we bring coolers, food etc.?
Coolers, containers, food & beverages may NOT be brought into the festival.* ALL BAGS & BACKPACKS WILL BE CHECKED.
Why do you only pour into small cups?
This is a beer TASTING festival, not a drinking festival. It's like a wine tasting, only with beer. The idea is to try a variety of microbrews that you might not otherwise get a chance to try. Select beers will be available for purchase through the casino bar.
What else is there to do at the festival?
There will be a variety of games, and vendor booths. We also have raffles and prize drawings.
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is allowed outdoors. Please be considerate of non-smokers.
Are pets allowed?
Sorry, No Pets. Assistance animals are allowed.
Do you need volunteers?
We can often use extra help! Please see the Volunteer page for details.
How can I get involved as sponsor?
There are many opportunities for sponsorship. Please submit a contact form
How do I apply for a vendor booth?
See the Vendors page for more information. Space is limited.
Can my band play at the festival?
Please submit your website and contact information on a contact form.